INFORMATIONAL BRIEFING – DOH Vaccine Presentation
A G E N D A
- Introduction (Senator Jarrett Keohokalole – 5 mins)
- DOH Vaccine Presentation (Director Libby Char – 40 mins)
- Vaccine distribution update
- Availability of vaccine for Kupuna age 70+
- Phase 1C Presentation
- J&J Vaccine Approval
- FEMA Reimbursement for Vaccinations
- Retail Pharmacy Program
- Question & Answer (10 mins)
No public testimony will be accepted.
For special assistance: The cable TV broadcast and/or live stream of this meeting will include closed captioning. If you require other auxiliary aids or services to participate in the public hearing process (i.e., interpretive services (oral or written) or ASL interpreter), please contact the committee at HTHcommittee@capitol.hawaii.gov at least 24 hours prior to the hearing.
FOR AMENDED NOTICES: Measures that have been deleted are stricken through and measures that have been added are underscored. If a measure is both underscored and stricken through, that measure has been deleted from the agenda.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL THE COMMITTEE CLERK AT (808) 587-7215.